Help us create our 2023 Calendar
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas……..
Calling all photographers! If you have any photos of our wonderful Hounds for Heroes assistance dogs, we would love to see your entry and you could be in with a chance of being on our 2023 calendar. What an ideal Christmas present or stocking filler, you would have to be barking mad not to be part of this.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Email or Whatsapp a favourite picture of one of Hounds for Heroes assistance dogs.
2. Hounds for Heroes judges will choose 20 finalists in preparation for voting and their decision will be final.
3. The 12 pictures with the most public votes via text to donate by 23.59pm on 31 August 2022 will feature within the calendar and their placing will be decided by the judges and their decision will be final.
4. The competition is run by Hounds for Heroes.
5. Entries for the competition will close at 23.59 07 August 2022. Hounds for Heroes reserve the right to extend this date if they so wish. You must register with Hounds for Heroes to be able to enter the competition using our online Register your Event form which can be found here Register your event – Hounds for Heroes | Hounds for Heroes. Entries will not be accepted without a completed Register your event form.
6. The competition is open to residents in the UK.
7. The competition is not open to residents outside of the UK.
8. All entrants under 16 must obtain permission of their parent or legal guardian before entering.
9. The photograph should be of a Hounds for Heroes dog only.
10. Entrants may not alter or manipulate the true nature of the dog.
11. Entry is free.
12. Professional photographer’s can enter the competition, but should declare they are professional.
13. Anyone may vote (“Public Vote”) as many times as they wish.
14. All entrants can enter up to three pictures each.
15. There are no prizes for entry however, all participants whose photo is selected as a winner will receive a complementary calendar.
16. The judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Hounds for Heroes reserves the right to disqualify images for any reason throughout the competition.
18. Photos must be submitted digitally.
19. Photos must be submitted in landscape format with the photographer and dogs name.
20. All photos must be submitted with the requested information on the entry form including the name and e-mail address of the person who is submitting the photo(s) (“the Submitter”).
21. Hounds for Heroes reserve the right to use any photographs for any purpose received and to contact the Submitter by post, sms, email and telephone with Submitter’s right to opt out of receiving these communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The 12 winners will be notified via email, website and social media.
12 July Send in pictures of Hounds for Heroes assistance dogs via Whatsapp to 07484 059984 or email email@example.com
7 August – 23.59pm Closing date and times for all entries
7-15 August Hounds for Heroes judges to choose final 20 in preparation for voting and their decision will be final
15 August – 1 September Voting opens via text to donate to choose the final 12 for the calendar – this is your chance to share on all your social media channels, with family and friends. Text to donate for your favourite/s will be set at £1.00
31 August – 23.59pm Voting closes and final 12 will be chosen by the number of votes made against each photo and placing within the Calendar will be decided by the judges, and their decision is final
October Calendar will go on sale